PDF ePub DRM Removal (mac) easily remove ebook ADEPT DRM protection for PDF epub files with 1-click. user can view PDF ePub ebook on iPad, NOOK, Sony Reader or other ereader device without limitation, user also can print Digital Edition ebook. It is very easy to user, just 1-click to decrypt epub ebook, support OverDrive eBooks, Public library ebook, Google Play ebook, Kobo ebook and other online ebook store.
Support Macosx 10.6 and up.
- One-click converter.
- No quality lose, the same quality as source ebook.
- Create a new epub/pdf file, no need to backup the source files.
- Support both epub and PDF file.
- Remove ebook DRM
Support ebook provider
- OverDrive eBooks, Public library ebook.
- Sony Library ebook, http://ebookstore.sony.com/download/
- Purchased Kobo books, http://Kobobooks.com
- Purchased Google books.
- All other epub ebook opened in digital editions
ver 3.0 released
- —support Drag Drop.
- —Import Kindle ebook automatically.
- —Batch mode support.
if you have drm pdf file that could open in Adobe Reader, not in Digital editions, you should try another converter PDF Reader Converter.
EPUB is a free and open e-book standard by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). Files have the extension .epub.
EPUB is designed for reflowable content, meaning that the text display can be optimized for the particular display device used by the reader of the EPUB-formatted book. The format is meant to function as a single format that publishers and conversion houses can use in-house, as well as for distribution and sale.
An EPUB file can optionally contain DRM as an additional layer, but it is not required by the specifications.In addition, the specification does not name any particular DRM system to use, so publishers can choose a DRM scheme to their liking. However, future versions of EPUB (specifically OCF) may specify a format for DRM.