ePub DRM Removal quickly and easily remove ebook ADEPT DRM protection for epub files with 1-click. user can view ePub ebook on iPad, NOOK, Sony Reader or other device without limitation, user also can print Digital Edition ebook. It is very easy to user, just 1-click to decrypt epub ebook.
If you have purchased DRM-protected epub eBook, then you have probably discovered how annoyingly restrictive DRM technology is. You can try our software that removes epub DRM easily and produces DRM-free ePub ebook that you can enjoy on practically any capable e-reader device.
- One-click converter.
- No quality lost, just remove drm protection, the same quality as source epub files.
- Create a decrypted ePub file,No change to source files, no need to backup the source files.
- Remove ebook DRM.
- iBook epub doesn’t support.
Support ebook provider
- OverDrive eBooks, Public library ebook.
- Sony Library ebook, http://ebookstore.sony.com/download/
- Purchased Kobo books, http://Kobobooks.com
- Purchased Google books.
- All other epub ebook opened in digital editions.
- itunes ibooks doesn’t support.
Tutorial about convert print epub file
you should convert epub to PDF format to get better result, this is tutorial,
- Remove drm from itunes ebook?
- How to remove ePub DRM ?
- ePub drm removal instruction
“ADEPT Key Error: Failed to decrypt user key, Wrong Key Fail 8005 problem decrypting session key, this book maybe B&N ebook”
check “Re-build key file” to create new file, then try again.
if new key file doesn’t work, you still get same error, then de-authorized in digital editions and authorized again, do as follow:
- 1 De-Authorize in digital edition, press CMD+Shift+D in Mac to de-authorize in Mac,
for windows, press CTRL+SHIFT+D to deathorize digital editions,
you also need delete these 2 path in windows registry :
- 2 Authorize your computer again, go to menu Help -> Authorize Computer
- 3 Run Converter again.
EPUB is a free and open e-book standard by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). Files have the extension .epub.
EPUB is designed for reflowable content, meaning that the text display can be optimized for the particular display device used by the reader of the EPUB-formatted book. The format is meant to function as a single format that publishers and conversion houses can use in-house, as well as for distribution and sale.
An EPUB file can optionally contain DRM as an additional layer, but it is not required by the specifications. In addition, the specification does not name any particular DRM system to use, so publishers can choose a DRM scheme to their liking. However, future versions of EPUB (specifically OCF) may specify a format for DRM.