More and more public library offer up eBook downloads in the EPUB format, Naturally this is great news for the EPUB fans, but more importantly it’s great for the general public at large.
It seem be more difficult to read public library ebook on your Android phone/tablet, because all ereader apps don’t support ebook with DRM protection, this is tutorial that how to read public library epub book on Android device.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What You Need:
- A epub book with DRM that download using Digital editions, install at here
- A Winndows PC
- ePub DRM Removal : application that download from ebook converter
- An Android tablet, or some sort of portable device that accepts ePub format
1). Install Adobe Digital editions, you can skip to next step if you have already installed.
2). To get your epub ready to remove DRM protection, you must add DRM epub into Adobe Digital editions library if you download DRM epub from 3rd program other than Digital Editions,like sony reader, click “Library” button in toolbar, select “Add item to library”, find epub in Sony ebook folder, “My documnet\My books\Reader Library”, select ebook to add.
3) After add DRM epub in digital editions library, Run ePub DRM Removal, select epub books from Digital Editions library folder or Sony reader library folder, set output epub file location and filename.
4) When you’re ready to removal DRM protection , click “Removal ePub DRM” button. After a few seconds, you’ll have an ePub book in output folder.
5) Once find decrypted ePub file in Windows Explorer, you can upload it to Android tablet and enjoy reading.