You bought a shiny new Android phone or tablet, and now it’s on to the important stuff: How can you read your books on it? Admittedly, there aren’t the same number of ebook options for Android as there are for the iPhone, you can install ebook reader app, like FBReader that support Epub, FB2, OEB format, but doesn’t support DRM epub ebook that you bought from Sony Library or Public Library, epub with DRM protection means that you can’t read them with Android tablet. Fortunately, you can remove DRM protection, read it freely Android tablet, the android phone.
Read on to find out how you can remove your existing epub drm digital books and documents into ePub format.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What You Need:
- A epub book with DRM that download using Digital editions, install at here
- A Winndows PC
- ePub DRM Removal : application that download from ebook converter
- An Android tablet, or some sort of portable device that accepts ePub format
1). Install Adobe Digital editions, you can skip to next step if you have already installed.
2). To get your epub ready to remove DRM protection, you must add DRM epub into Adobe Digital editions library if you download DRM epub from 3rd program other than Digital Editions,like sony reader, click “Library” button in toolbar, select “Add item to library”, find epub in Sony ebook folder, “My documnet\My books\Reader Library”, select ebook to add.
3) After add DRM epub in digital editions library, Run ePub DRM Removal, select epub books from Digital Editions library folder or Sony reader library folder, set output epub file location and filename.
4) When you’re ready to removal DRM protection , click “Removal ePub DRM” button. After a few seconds, you’ll have an ePub book in output folder.
5) Once find decrypted ePub file in Windows Explorer, you can upload it to Android tablet and enjoy reading.