Kobo eReader support Adobe DRM protection, Apple ibook has own private DRM scheme, so you can’t read Kobo epub book in iPad directly, because iPad doesn’t support Adobe DRM ebook, fortunately, you can remove DRM protection, read it freely iPad–and soon, the iPhone.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What You Need:
- A epub book with DRM that download using Digital editions, install at here
- A Winndows PC
- ePub DRM Removal : application that download from ebook converter
- iTunes, with the latest software update
- An iPad, or some sort of portable device that accepts ePub format
1). Install Adobe Digital editions, you can skip to next step if you have already installed.
2). To get your epub ready to remove DRM protection, you must open DRM epub in Adobe Digital editions if you download DRM epub from 3rd program other than Digital Editions,like sony reader, click “Library” button in toolbar, select “Add item to library”, find DRM epub , for Sony ebook folder, “My documnet\My books\Reader Library”, select ebook to add.
3) After add DRM epub in digital editions library, Run ePub DRM Removal, select input DRM epub books , set output epub file in different location.
4) When you’re ready to removal DRM protection , click “Removal ePub DRM” button. After a few seconds, you’ll have an ePub book in output folder.
5) Once find decrypted ePub file in Windows Explorer , drag and drop the file into the iTunes icon in your dock. The book will automatically be imported into iTunes’ Book section.